The Annual Budget Meeting of this Congregation will be held on Sunday, June 11, 2017 immediately following the 11:00 a.m. Mass. (Approximately 12:15 p.m.) Lunch will be provided. The agenda includes:
- Adopt the 2017-2018 Program Budget recommended by the Finance Committee and Parish Council;
- Become a Sanctuary Congregation recommended by the Advocacy Cabinet and Parish Council;
- Affirm Partnership with Boston Properties and the Grand Central Partnership for Jazz on the Plaza recommended by Parish Council.
- Amend article second of the Trust Indenture (put on this agenda at last October's annual meeting) by adding: "All members other than the Senior Pastor of the Grantor shall be limited to two four-year terms."
- The Parish Council on "One Transition" process;
- The Senior Pastor on Boston Properties construction.
Use the link on the left to download a PDF that contains 4 pertinent documents: the Meeting Agenda, the Budget, the Sanctuary Resolution, and the Jazz on the Plaza Resolution.