The annual budget meeting of this congregation will take place in the Living Room on Sunday, June 15, 2014, immediately following the 11:00 a.m. mass.
The purpose of this meeting, as defined in our by-laws (B10.01.03), â€śshall be the presentation and approval of the council-approved operating budget and council-approved capital budget for the coming fiscal year.â€ť Both of those proposed budgets, recommended for adoption by the Parish Council at its Tuesday, May 27 meeting, are below. One other item is also included in this agenda to complete the work begun with the adoption of our new Mission Statement (who we are) last year. That is congregational affirmation of our proposed new Vision Statement (how we want to be known). Lunch will be provided. I urge you to attend this important meeting.
Eric Stenshoel, President
Saint Peterâ€™s Parish Council
The proposed budgets are available as a PDF download. Click "PDF" in the index to the left.
1. Call to Order / Christopher Vergara
2. Opening Prayer / Pastor Stahler
3. Introduction of Saint Peterâ€™s Staff /
4. Presentation and Vote on Program Budget /
5. Presentation and Vote on Capital Budget /
6. Resolution to fund Property Budget /
Resolved that, recognizing our responsibility
to continually maintain and improve our
facilities, this Congregation affirms the
importance of a well-funded Property Fund
and endorses the goal of providing $110,000
of annual funding for the Property Fund.
7. Affirmation of New Vision Statement /
Christopher Vergara, Pastor Derr
Together, cultivating the church of today
to embrace the opportunities and challenges
8. Closing Prayer / Pastor Derr
9. Adjournments / Christopher Vergara